Do you suffer from addiction and want relief? What if your cravings were gone?
- Can significantly reduce or virtually eliminate cravings
- Simple, outpatient procedure
- Customized counseling program
- Effective, efficient, private and confidential
- Virtually no interruption from work or family
- Uses non-addictive medication
Millions of Americans struggle with substance abuse and suffer the indignities of the disease. Addiction is complex and requires comprehensive treatment. Effective treatment must address the psychosocial, behavioral, and medical & physical factors characteristic in addiction.
Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT)
- Medication-Assisted treatment is treatment for addiction that includes the use of medication along with counselling and other support.
- Medication allows the patient to regain a normal state of mind, free of drug induced highs and lows. It frees the person from thinking about the drug all the time.
- Medication can reduce problems of withdrawal and craving