Stem Cell Therapy
Stem Cell treatment
Stem cell therapy is an excellent alternative to get rid of your chronic pain to enjoy a quality life. Regen America – an expert Stem Cell Therapy in Philadelphia, uses stem cells to treat chronic illness, heal accidental injuries to relieve from the pain associated with serious conditions like arthritis and musculoskeletal issues like the spine and joints. It is a great alternative to dangerous joint replacement surgery and addictive opioid medications.
However, Stem Cell Therapy Treatment is still developing, but those available have been able to provide positive results. If you wish to undergo stem cell therapy in the USA, then kindly go through this below information.
What are Stem Cells?
They are cells with the ability to divide multiple times to give rise to specialized cells. We all are made up of different types of tissues that include your brain, liver, pancreas, and such. These tissues are made up of specialized cells. Tissue regeneration occurs naturally in the body, but injured or diseased cells work improperly or die early or don’t get replaced fast.
In such cases, regenerative medicines help by delivering fresh cells to the diseased tissues and start generating new cells. This method is safe since it uses stem cells from your own body.
The next question is from where these stem cells are obtained?
Stem Cells are available in the:
- Bone Marrow – Autologous. Viable stem cells obtained from the patient’s bone marrow, taking 10 minutes using an FDA approved device.
- Adipose Tissue – Although effective, recently have become highly scrutinized due to multiple-step processing.
- Umbilical Blood and/or Tissue – Allograft (from a donor) – Must be obtained from an outside certified lab for clinical use and should be accompanied by third party documentation explaining the who, what, when and where of the sample you are to receive.
- Embryonic – It is currently illegal in the U.S. for unregulated clinical use. Stem cells are derived from fetal tissue, but researchers have been able to mimic these cells due to their importance in the expanding benefits of these cells in healthcare.
The Rise in Stem Cell Therapy in the United States
Stem cell treatment in the USA is becoming a part of the routine treatment protocols and used extensively to treat chronic diseases, wound care, bone marrow transplants, and blood disease. Due to their excellent healing and regenerative properties, several surgical repair procedures like spinal, rotator cuff and knee surgeries are treated using stem cell therapy and/or Platelet-rich Plasma (PRP).
Stem cell therapy acts as a holy grail for people with leukemia as they can make indefinite copies of themselves. This treatment is considered to be a great solution, thus many such stem cell therapy clinics have been started in the USA.
Several professional athletes have utilized stem cell injections to be at the top of their game and heal from injuries that previously would require surgery and long periods of healing time. They include:
- Rafael Nadal (Tennis),
- Cristiano Ronaldo (Prof. Soccer),
- Tiger Woods (PGA),
- Kobe Bryant (Ret. NBA),
- Bruce Koepka (PGA Masters Champion),
- Alex Rodriquez (Ret. New York Yankee’s),
- Josh Hamilton,
- Takashi Saito, Steph Curry (NBA),
- Terrell Owens (Ret. NFL),
- Marquis Maze (MBA),
- Cliff Lee (Ret. Phila. Phillies),
- Bartolo Colon,
- Ahmed Bradshaw (New York Giants),
- Jack Nicklaus (Ret. Pro Golfer),
- Jose Contreras (Phila. Phillies).
Many of these athletes have undergone stem cell therapy for knees. If you wish to have one, opt for stem cell therapy for knees in Philadelphia.
Stem Cell Treatment Center in the USA
We encourage people to find out if stem cell therapy may be an option for their condition(s) and possibly help them avoid surgery.
Other than the financial investment, which we can appreciate, stem cell procedures, when done properly have a very little downside in comparison to having invasive surgeries.
Planning for surgery?
People seeking care tend to have a big misconception, they believe that joint replacement surgery or other surgical procedures will solve their current condition whether it be a pain, degenerative joint disease (arthritis) or other neuromusculoskeletal problems. While in reality, these types of surgeries come with some very serious downsides and in several cases, these surgeries become the very beginning of dealing with lifelong issues that have been created by the surgery.
Stem cell therapy in Pennsylvania offers safe regenerative medical services that aim for the ‘holistic wellness’ of our patients. We evaluate the patients’ overall condition and carry out a safe procedure for a compelling outcome. Why bear the pain when we provide you with a safer alternative?
Visit us at stem cell therapy in Philadelphia, PA!